Why Carter Bank & Trust Treasury Services? Your financial performance is tied not only to your ability to manage cash flow, but also to the trust and relationship you have with your banker. We have been a growing community bank since 1974, because of our commitment to not only problem-solve, but also to earn trust and build relationships with our customers.
To put you in the best financial position to grow your business, we have built a treasury services infrastructure that has highly skilled experts in treasury services with the most sophisticated, yet user friendly, cash management solutions in the financial industry.
Our treasury specialists will partner with you and the Carter Bank & Trust banker you may have a relationship with already to learn more about supporting and growing your financial needs and identify current and potential financial opportunities. After this process has occurred, they will work with you to offer treasury services to help you make relevant decisions to manage cash flow to control how funds are dispersed and received.
A designated specialist will do on-site set up of services and training at times convenient for you and your team; and a responsive support team will be on call to answer your questions and trouble shoot if needed.
Carter Bank & Trust Commercial Center is where you go to gain access to all of our online treasury services. It’s convenient, easy to navigate and secure. Highlights of these services are, but not limited to:
- Electronic payments (ACH): Decrease your check processing expenses and simplify account reconciliations by paying vendors, employees and taxes electronically
- Incoming and outgoing wire transfer: Expedite transferring larger sums of money between accounts in real time
- Bill pay: Pay anyone online, decreasing your check processing expenses
Cash Flow Management
- Zero balance account: Maintain a zero balance checking account by automatically transferring funds from other accounts to cover expenses, reducing excess balances and controlling disbursement of funds
- Sweep account: Links your excess cash from your commercial checking account into a higher interest bearing account to earn more money
- Electronic receivables (ACH): Offer your customers the convenience of automatic draft payments while giving you assess to cash quicker and on a more consistent basis when recurring
- Remote deposit capture: Scan and deposit electronically your checks from the convenience of your office at any time
More about the Carter Bank & Trust Commercial Center
Gives you the discretion to set up administrators to perform the same or different treasury services (i.e., one administrator is granted permission to originate ACH payroll credits and another to perform balance reporting and account reconciliation). There will be an approval process for ACH, Wire and Remote Deposit Capture.
If you have a question regarding the Commercial Center online banking system, or if you have a question related to Treasury Management or commercial accounts, please do not hesitate to call the Treasury Management Support team at 888.802.2652, Monday through Friday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
For any other Carter Bank and Trust inquiry, you can reach our Customer Contact Center by dialing 833.275.2228, Monday through Friday from 8:00 am to 8:00 pm and on Saturday from 9:00 am to 5:00 pm.
You can also reach us by email at TreasurySupport@carterbankandtrust.com, but please do not include any personal information such as your Tax ID number or account number in your email.
If you are already a Commercial Center customer and would like to email us securely, please login to Commercial Center and click on the Messages link in the header.